If you are looking for an accurate online proofreading tool which can help you in correcting your writing, whether for articles, book chapters, blog posts, e-mails and find all the grammatical mistakes as well as the punctuation mistakes. Then Grammarly is one of the best option available out there.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say typos and grammar mistakes are embarrassing.
What is Grammarly?
- Grammarly, as the name suggests, it is an online tool or grammar checker to help you proofread your work. This is particularly useful if you’re a non-native English writer or if you want to improve your knowledge of English grammar.
- Grammarly helps in error-free writing and checking all the grammatical mistakes in a very real time of instance.
How to use Grammarly?
- Using Grammarly is as simple as writing a post on facebook.
- Thanks to its dynamic compatibility, as it is available for all the platforms like Mac, Windows, Web and even for Android users.
- It takes only a few minutes to make this grammar checker part of your writing workflow.
Where to use Grammarly?
- Grammarly can be used wherever you want: Online or Desktop.
- It is even available for Android as well as iOS-based mobile devices.
- Just install the Grammarly Chrome extension and it will automatically start highlighting the grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes.